3 Firmoo Sunglasses
I'll admit right off the bat; I am now a wearer of sunglasses. Half the time I find them an inconvenience somehow or just not attractive enough or necessary enough to warrant use.

Lately that's been changing. I find myself out and about a lot more than I used to. My photography work especially, takes me outdoors and into the bright sun more than a little often. So it was likely very good timing that Firmoo (a company that deals in very attractive, high-end glasses and sunglasses) contacted me to inquire if I was interested in doing a product review for a pair of free prescription glasses frames OR sunglasses!

 

A Global online optical store that specializes in prescription lens frames and sunglasses, with a varied and extensive menu of awesomeness to choose from for both men and women at affordable prices for some really stylish products. As an extra perk, first-time customers may apply for a gratis pair of frames or sunglasses to get a clearer idea on the level of quality presented.


Having received them in October, I find the Canadian days to be staying just as bright, if not twice as cold. Sunglasses are still a must and so it was with some excitement that I tore open my little delivery box to find these tucked snugly inside:

While it's true that I was able to choose the glasses I was interested in myself (an added bonus, thank you Firmoo!), what I didn't expect is just how good they would look. On and off my face, these are a sexy little pair of sunglasses. Having arrived with a bonus black safety case, green wipe-cloth, and little black carrying-cover. Additionally, Firmoo included a took kit. Considering the trouble I have with the screws coming undone on my prescription regular glasses, I can appreciate the extra effort that went into this little package.


I chose lovely black frames, elegant, stylish, and of Italian design. In person, these do not disappoint. Besides their obvious aesthetic appeal over other brands, I found them to be a very good fit. I've found in times past that many sunglasses simply don't shape to my face as much as I would like. It seems like a petty nitpick: but if you're trying to balance yourself to get a good photograph while trying avoid the glint of the sun in your eyes and find your sunglasses falling off your face and your work disrupted by sudden sun-blindness, Firmoo is definitely there for you! A perfect fit.

Facebook
Twitter
Yahoo
Reddit
Feed
Labels: , | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    magnificent issues altogether, you just received a new reader. What may you recommend in regards to your submit that you simply made some days in the past? Any positive?


  2. Anonymous Says:

    love this site – it's a great blog – may i suggest you get an rss feed.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    great issues altogether, you just received brand new reader. What could you recommend in regards to your post that you just made some days in the past? Any positive?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


  • About Me

    My Photo
    Erika
    "DeadDoll00"

    OCCUPATION: Super-Villain

    App-O-Plectic:

    Sporadic eviews of the best & worst in unique, unknown (free!) iPhone/iPod Touch applications

    Cat Dead, Details Later:

    My personal blog.

    View my complete profile


    ------------------


    Popular Posts

    My Free App Reviews!

    App-O-Plectic

    Buttons





    Labels

    BlogFrog

  • BzzAgent Badge


    Awards





    Follow Me!




    ---------------

    Freecycle

    ---------------

    Giveaways

    Blog Giveaways

    Blog Giveaway Directory

    ---------------

    Blogging Lot!

    ---------------

    Blog Hops

    Blog Hops Everyday
    ---------------

    Nifty Stuffage

    Photobucket

    read the printed word!

    ---------------

    Badges

    OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?